Wednesday

Artefact #4

As I have been researching QR codes as a means of interacting for club nights I began to think about how they could be used in the environment such as allowing for image uploads or downloads. This lead me on to think of how an application could be used to promote a club and increase interactivity. I carried out a short survey to find out what would attract users to download and use an application for a venue. From the results which can be found here I designed a hypothetical application which would be used on smart phones. Generally people were most attracted to the idea of being able to purchase tickets, get discounts and offers and rewards for attending frequently. The least desirable option was a blog with downloadable content, which only one person wanted from the application.

  
 

No comments: