Thursday

StartUp factory report

While looking into what I wanted to create I was looking at production companies and as I was researching I realised I much prefer to analyze these companies rather than to create my own. Which brought me to think of magazines and how they are changing with the new digital medias. We were shown a digital magazine in a tutorial which was an app in which the articles were clickable and they brought up videos and other media. This is the kind of route I'd like to go down with my company, I already have knowledge of these as I read digital issues myself so research will be to look more in depth at these existing apps and how they work.

For my digital magazine I'd like to focus on culture - the arts and music, as there is so much interactive content which could be included it seems like the obvious choice as that's also where my interests lie.

Zinio - digital reseller of magazines/books.

No comments: