Monday

Research etc.

After getting in touch with Chloe Hayward for the short essay we were given I got a really helpful response basically telling me how she started, what she did in her course at uni and how she landed her current job and about her day to day role. She currently works for Intro, a design company based in London, where she is a junior director, and works in partnership mostly with Julian Gibbs. She began there as an apprentice straight from leaving uni and has worked her way up since. Lots of the work featured on her blog is through side projects for friends which she does alongside her job at Intro. Through speaking to her it's really helped me to get a focus on what I actually want from this course and also given me some inspiration for side projects to build up my portfolio.

No comments: