Saturday

Finally

Finally have the internet back after a long week without it. In which I discovered there's more to it than facebook. Severely missed not being able to check out my uni timetable and bank online, and also having to go to the library to do stuff. ANNOYING. Anyway, apart from that I've been being a swat. I've rented some films from the library (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Once Upon A Time In The Midlands and The Fearless Vampire Killers - something I usually wouldn't watch) and a load of books. Most on the reading list and some other random ones about art in films and Stanley Kubrick. I've had a read of the ethics forms, it's mad I never really thought about it until it was there in writing how much there is to sort out to secure filming. Also sorted a meeting time for my group on Monday to start planning the filming for Malac, I've took a stills camera out as I'm sorting locations. Also planning to go to the Rundance filming on Sunday, which should be good to actually see something being filmed and be part of it, I really want to get involved with the possible Rock City filming as it's an area as the music industry is what I really want to go into. Also watched some good films over the summer which I never wrote about on here. Shutter Island, Girl with the dragon tattoo and Changeling. Those are the only ones I can really think of at the moment, but I'm making a consious effort to watch more films.

No comments: