Thursday

My final (definate) influences (I think)

Pierre Debuscherre
  • I'm going to include his work for Raf Simons (he is head of their website design) 
  • I'll also include his photography work for some of his various projects
Daniel Swan
  • I am going to include some of his videos in which he experiments with manual and digital film
  • I will put in some of his illustrations and designs
Nabil Elderkin
  •  Uses similair techniques to Daniel Swan on a professional and international level
  • Experimental in his style
OR Nicola Formichetti
  • Leader in fashion direction and styling
  • Experimental with setting, choices of clothes, consultant for a number of leading fashion brands, working on their image, business strategy, marketing processes or simply styling the campaigns.

No comments: