Saturday

Visual Essay Ideas

Thinking of how I want to display my visual essay, I would love to set it out like a dictionary, Listing a word, then using imagery and videos to illustrate what the word means to me. Although I don't know how I would do this cause I'm a bit fussy about presentation. Powerpoint is just gonna look old school so I don't want to go there, pdf might be a good idea though, I bought computer arts a few weeks ago and it had something in it about how you can just about do anything with a pdf, although I have no idea how I would start that. I really wanted to do some kind of short film to go in my essay, but kind of running out of time now so going to have to dismiss that idea its looking like. Hmmm!

--just thought could do sections instead of letters of the alphabet. In each section place images that 'go together'?


No comments: