Monday

Asics stop motion origami video


Origami In the Pursuit of Perfection from MABONA ORIGAMI on Vimeo.

I didn't realise what company this was for until I watched the first 2 minutes or so, cause of the picture it shows you initally I thought it was converse. It actually held my attention cause of how it was made I was like "wuuuuuuut" since i can only just about make those flippy things that you make as a kid. I got bored by the last minute cause they just start going on about how good they are and all the companies they're involved with, but up until that point its good :) by the advertising agency Nordpol+ Hamburg, it won a Grand Prix at the Eurobest, gold at the New York festival, gold at the London International Awards, silver at the Clio in Miami and two times bronze at ADC Germany.

No comments: